Advanced Mortgage Services Ltd
We provide Independent Advice from the Whole Market
Equity Release Risk Warning.
Lifetime mortgage, or home reversion plan.
Equity release may affect your entitlement to state benefits and could reduce the value of your estate. To understand the features and risks, ask for a personalised illustration.
Please think carefully before securing other debts against your home.
Your home is at risk of repossession if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or any other loans secured on it and you should think carefully before securing any debts on your home
Our guiding principle has been to provide the best advice based on our clients individual needs and requirements. This principle along with high service standards has formed the basis of our business and the majority of our clients have been introduced to us by personnel recommendation.
Equity release can be complicated, so it is important to take your time to carefully consider your options. We would normally feel that it is best to discuss your requirements and options in person and have either a partner, family member or trusted friend present with you during the meetings, this decision is entirely up to you.
We can visit you at your home, a different venue of your choice, or wherever you would feel more at ease and comfortable to discuss your requirements. If you would prefer we could happily discuss your options over the phone. The initial consultation will be free of charge and you will be under no obligation to proceed any further.
All of the options described on this site come from a range of equity release providers and are subject to change. To enable us to obtain the best product to meet your unique requirements, it is important to be independent and have access to the widest product choice available. Advanced Mortgage Services acts for you, not the product provider and our primary concern is to make sure you receive the best possible advice to meet your specific needs.
We have over 12 years of specialist experience in equity release and mortgages.
• We offer full advice and a recommendation service which includes fully assessing your circumstances and establishing your specific requirements. After which, we will be able to recommend the right course of action which is suitable for you.
• If we recommend a Lifetime Mortgage or a Home Reversion Plan to you, we will then explain the advantages and disadvantages for these options. We will also explain the effects this could have on the value of your estate and the possible impact on state benefits and tax.
• We are able to source the best product, from the whole of the market to meet your requirements and will provide you with a detailed personalised key facts illustration (summary), a written report detailing our discussions including the reasons for any recommendations chosen.
• We can help you with the application process and guide you through all the documentation.
• We will then regularly check with the equity release providers to ensure efficient, accurate processing and deal with any issues which may arise.
• We can liaise with your family members and solicitors as and when you require to make sure that all parties are kept informed.
• In the future if you need any advice or further funds released after the equity release has completed we will be happy to help.
If you would like to find out more please contact us
The Benefits of Using Advanced Mortgage Services
Advanced Mortgage Services Ltd is an appointed representative of The On-Line Partnership Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Advanced Mortgage Services is registered in England. Company registration number 4751565.
Cherry Tree House, 20 Inverleigh Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH6 5HA.
Advanced Mortgage Services Ltd website is only for the use by UK residents & is subject to the UK regulatory regime.